Sunday, March 9, 2008

Best Video Rental.....

The Best place to rent a video is the REDBOX!
These "red Boxes" have movie rentals for just $1 per video per night. The best thing about it.....you can rent it at one location and return it at any other location (they are all over the country)

One time I rented some videos for the kiddos then took them with us on a long car trip and then returned them at the location we were visiting.

If you need to know a location of a Redbox near you stop online. You can also order your movies online and have them ready for pick-up.

Here is your freebie: Enter the code BREAKROOM to get a free one night video rental. ENJOY!

to find a location near you go here!

4 comments:

Leslie@leserleeslovesandhobbies said...

I personally like the IF Library the best. Tons of videos, for FREE! Unless you get a late fee. $.25 per day. But you can check out as many videos/DVDs you want for two weeks. It's great!

Nicole said...

When I was a kid we didn't have movies, we had to make our own in the barn. J/k I've never used
Redbox, but I like the idea of no late fees!! I think I'll try it.

gina said...

We used the "box" for the first time a few nights ago! I'm still a Netflix fan but while we are waiting for the next movie I will be Red Boxing it! P.S. August Rush was a fantastic movie!

Krista DuBois said...

I love Redbox too although sometimes the lines are a little long. A small price to pay for no late fees!!